Overview Of The Deluxe Folding Walker
Leave behind the days of not being able to get up and move around and trade them for this deluxe folding walker!
- Comes with wheels and a vinyl contoured hand grip. With your arm extended down, handle should be at wrist height. With your hand placed on the hand grip, your elbow should be flexed 20 to 30 inch
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Sturdy 1 inch diameter aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight. Do not use on stairs or escalator. Caution be aware of electrical cords in way, liquids on floor, throw rugs, toys or debris, furniture, doors and door steps and gaps in floor
Not quite what you’re looking for? Check out our open box Invacare Two Step Walker
You can always visit our vendors website for more information and detailed specifications on certain products as well. Click here to be redirected to Pride Mobility’s site.
Additionally, Independent Again is here for you every step of the way on your mobility journey. You can give us a call Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern Time to speak with a knowledgeable member of our staff. We are also available by clicking on the chat icon! If we’re not readily available, someone will get back to you within two business days. Please leave your name, phone number, or email so we can contact you.