Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
Pride’s new Zero-Turn 8 4-wheel scooter takes a huge leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Not to mention responsive dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride. In other words, this scooter has it all!
What Makes The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter Different
This scooter has a roomy 45.75” chassis, yet only a 38” turning radius. Notably, Pride’s feather-touch disassembly allows for easy disassembly as well. The under seat storage bins keep necessities close at hand and secure. In addition, the charging port is tiller-mounted for easy access, and a built in USB charging port lets you charge your electronic devices from the scooter. Personalize your Zero Turn 8 as you choose from a great array of custom colors, too! Available in Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pewter, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White or Fire Opal.
The scooter disassembles into 4 pieces for easy transport. It can fit in the trunk of a car. Moreover, this scooter’s motor is unique because it is in the backend of the scooter. For example, the heaviest piece is 48 lbs, which can be a bit heavy for some.
With patented technology, the Zero Turn 8 4-wheel scooter can maneuver easily in hallways, elevators and other small spaces!
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Like this scooter but need something with a higher weight capacity? Check out the Pride Zero Turn 10
You can also see the full specifications for this model by visiting Pride Mobility’s site or clicking here
There are no reviews yet.