Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel
Pride’s new Zero-Turn 8 4-wheel scooter takes a huge leap forward in scooter performance! Zero Turn Technology merges the stable ride of a four-wheel scooter with the tight turning radius and superior handling of a three-wheeler. Not to mention responsive dual motors and patented CTS suspension offer improved traction and a smooth ride. In other words, this scooter has it all!
What Makes The Zero Turn 8 4-Wheel Scooter Different
This scooter has a roomy 45.75” chassis, yet only a 38” turning radius. Notably, Pride’s feather-touch disassembly allows for easy disassembly as well. The under seat storage bins keep necessities close at hand and secure. In addition, the charging port is tiller-mounted for easy access, and a built in USB charging port lets you charge your electronic devices from the scooter. Personalize your Zero Turn 8 as you choose from a great array of custom colors, too! Available in Green Moonstone, Onyx Black, Pewter, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White or Fire Opal.
The scooter disassembles into 4 pieces for easy transport. It can fit in the trunk of a car. Moreover, this scooter’s motor is unique because it is in the backend of the scooter. For example, the heaviest piece is 48 lbs, which can be a bit heavy for some.
With patented technology, the Zero Turn 8 4-wheel scooter can maneuver easily in hallways, elevators and other small spaces!
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with a 3-wheel turning radius
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension and dual motors provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- USB charging port in the tiller lets you charge your smart phone
- Full LED lighting package helps you see where you’re going
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Your choice of six interchangeable color shrouds
FDA Class II Medical Device*
Like this scooter but need something with a higher weight capacity? Check out the Pride Zero Turn 10
You can also see the full specifications for this model by visiting Pride Mobility’s site or clicking here